Division 15 - LAW ENFORCEMENT DATA SYSTEM (LEDS)
- § 257-015-0000 - Purpose of Rules
- § 257-015-0010 - Authority
- § 257-015-0020 - Law Enforcement Data System (LEDS) Advisory Committee
- § 257-015-0030 - Definitions
- § 257-015-0040 - LEDS Responsibilities
- § 257-015-0050 - User Responsibilities
- § 257-015-0060 - Information Access and Dissemination
- § 257-015-0070 - System Security and Privacy
- § 257-015-0080 - Criteria for Terminal Access to LEDS
- § 257-015-0090 - Criteria for Revocation of Terminal or Informational Access to LEDS
- § 257-015-0100 - Criteria for Computer Access to the LEDS Network
Chapter 188, Oregon Laws 1993 transferred rulemaking authority from the Criminal Justice Services Division, Executive Department, OAR Chapter 107 to Department of State Police, OAR Chapter 257.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.