Division 20 - OREGON PATIENT SAFETY REPORTING PROGRAM FOR LONG TERM CARE FACILITIES
- § 325-020-0001 - Definitions
- § 325-020-0005 - Enrollment in the Oregon Patient Safety Reporting Program
- § 325-020-0010 - Annual Long Term Care Facility Participant Fee
- § 325-020-0015 - Termination of Participation
- § 325-020-0020 - Re-Issue of Suspended or Revoked Participation Certificate
- § 325-020-0025 - Reporting Serious Adverse Events
- § 325-020-0026 - Long Term Care Reporting of Less Serious Adverse Events or Close Calls
- § 325-020-0030 - Commission Review of Reports
- § 325-020-0035 - Public Health Officer Certification
- § 325-020-0040 - Patient Notification Of Reportable Serious Adverse Events
- § 325-020-0045 - Extensions And Waivers
- § 325-020-0050 - Protection Of Patient Safety Data
- § 325-020-0055 - Commission's Use Of Patient Safety Data
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.