Division 25 - OREGON PATIENT SAFETY REPORTING PROGRAM FOR AMBULATORY SURGERY CENTERS
- § 325-025-0001 - Definitions
- § 325-025-0005 - Enrollment in the Oregon Patient Safety Reporting Program
- § 325-025-0010 - Annual Ambulatory surgery center Participant Fee
- § 325-025-0015 - Termination of Participation
- § 325-025-0020 - Re-Issue of Suspended or Revoked Participation Certificate
- § 325-025-0025 - Reporting Adverse Events
- § 325-025-0030 - Ambulatory Surgery Center Reporting of Less Serious Adverse Events and Close Calls
- § 325-025-0035 - Commission Review of Reports
- § 325-025-0040 - Public Health Officer Certification
- § 325-025-0045 - Patient Notification Of Serious Adverse Events
- § 325-025-0050 - Extensions And Waivers
- § 325-025-0055 - Protection Of Patient Safety Data
- § 325-025-0060 - Commission's Use Of Patient Safety Data
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.