Division 109 - RADIATION SAFETY REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICLE ACCELERATORS
- § 333-109-0001 - Purpose and Scope
- § 333-109-0002 - Registration Requirements
- § 333-109-0003 - General Requirements for the Issuance of a Registration for Particle Accelerators
- § 333-109-0005 - Equipment
- § 333-109-0010 - Administrative Responsibilities
- § 333-109-0015 - Operating Procedures
- § 333-109-0025 - Shielding and Safety Design Requirements
- § 333-109-0030 - Particle Accelerator Controls and Interlock Systems
- § 333-109-0035 - Warning Devices
- § 333-109-0040 - Radiation Monitoring Requirements
- § 333-109-0045 - Ventilation Systems
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.