Division 49 - IMMUNIZATION INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- § 333-049-0010 - Definitions
- § 333-049-0020 - Purpose and Intent
- § 333-049-0030 - Enrollment
- § 333-049-0040 - Collection and Release of Information
- § 333-049-0050 - Reporting to the Immunization Information System (IIS)
- § 333-049-0060 - Access to Immunization Records
- § 333-049-0065 - Fees
- § 333-049-0070 - Limitations on Access to Information in the Immunization Information System and Tracking and Recall System
- § 333-049-0080 - Limitations on the Transfer of Information from the Immunization Information System
- § 333-049-0090 - Notification of Needed Immunizations, Hearing Screening, or Lead Screening
- § 333-049-0100 - Confidentiality
- § 333-049-0120 - Deletion of Information in the Immunization Information System and Tracking and Recall System
- § 333-049-0130 - Security
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.