Division 56 - INFECTIOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT
- § 333-056-0010 - Purpose of Infectious Waste Administrative Rules
- § 333-056-0020 - Definitions Relating to Infectious Waste
- § 333-056-0030 - Infectious Waste Treatment
- § 333-056-0040 - Infectious Waste Storage Times and Temperature
- § 333-056-0045 - Exemption for Placenta Removal from a Health Care Facility
- § 333-056-0050 - Prevention of Disease Transmission by Blood-Contaminated Sharp Objects
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.