Division 610 - DEMONSTRATION OF NEED FOR LONG-TERM CARE SERVICES
- § 333-610-0000 - General
- § 333-610-0010 - Definitions
- § 333-610-0020 - Principles
- § 333-610-0030 - Need
- § 333-610-0060 - Hospital Long-Term Care Beds
- § 333-610-0070 - Swing Long-Term Care Beds in Hospitals
- § 333-610-0080 - Residential Care Beds in Long-Term Care Facilities
- § 333-610-0090 - Intermediate Care Facilities for the Mentally Retarded
- § 333-610-0100 - Intermediate Care Facilities for the Mentally or Emotionally Disturbed
- § 333-610-0110 - Intermediate Care Facilities for Chemically Dependent Persons, Including Alcoholics
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.