Division 259 - CLEAN DIESEL GRANT AND LOAN RULES
- § 340-259-0005 - Clean Diesel Initiative Goal
- § 340-259-0010 - Purpose and Scope
- § 340-259-0015 - Definitions
- § 340-259-0020 - Determining the Certified Cost of a Qualifying Repower or Retrofit
- § 340-259-0025 - Determining the Cost Effectiveness Threshold for a Repower or Retrofit
- § 340-259-0030 - Standards for Qualifying Repowers and Retrofits
- § 340-259-0035 - Standards for Qualifying Oregon Diesel Truck Engine Scrapping Projects
- § 340-259-0040 - Approval Preferences for Grant and Loan Awards
- § 340-259-0045 - Grant and Loan Award Process
- § 340-259-0050 - Application Procedures
- § 340-259-0055 - Review and Approval or Denial
- § 340-259-0060 - Grant or Loan Agreements and Conditions
- § 340-259-0065 - Certification as a Clean Diesel Service Provider
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.