Division 262 - HEAT SMART PROGRAM FOR RESIDENTIAL WOODSTOVES AND OTHER SOLID FUEL HEATING DEVICES
- § 340-262-0400 - Purpose and Applicability of Rules
- § 340-262-0450 - Definitions
- § 340-262-0500 - Certification of Solid Fuel Burning Devices for Sale as New
- § 340-262-0600 - New and Used Solid Fuel Burning Devices Sold in Oregon
- § 340-262-0700 - Removal and Destruction of Used Solid Fuel Burning Devices
- § 340-262-0800 - Wood Burning and Other Heating Devices Curtailment Program
- § 340-262-0900 - Materials Prohibited from Burning
- § 340-262-1000 - Wood Burning Contingency Measures for PM2.5 Nonattainment Areas
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.