Division 91 - WASTE REDUCTION PROGRAM AND RECYCLING CERTIFICATION
- § 340-091-0010 - Purpose for Waste Reduction Programs and Recycling Certification
- § 340-091-0020 - Applicability for Waste Reduction Programs and Recycling Certification
- § 340-091-0030 - Standards for Recycling Certification
- § 340-091-0035 - Notification of Intent to Receive Out-of-State Waste and Compliance "Demonstration"
- § 340-091-0040 - Decertification, Recertification, and Variances
- § 340-091-0050 - Initial Reports Required for Recycling Certification
- § 340-091-0060 - Equivalents for Out of State Persons - Recycling Certification
- § 340-091-0070 - Standards for Waste Reduction Programs
- § 340-091-0080 - Submittals, Approval, and Amendments for Waste Reduction Programs
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.