Division 180 - WORKER LEASING
- § 436-180-0003 - Administration of Rules
- § 436-180-0005 - Definitions
- § 436-180-0008 - Requests for Hearings or Administrative Review
- § 436-180-0100 - Responsibility for Providing Coverage under a Lease Arrangement
- § 436-180-0110 - Notice of Client Coverage; Changes to Coverage Information; Termination; Reinstatements
- § 436-180-0120 - Temporary Worker Distinguished from Leased Worker
- § 436-180-0140 - Qualifications, Applications, and Renewals for License as a Worker Leasing Company
- § 436-180-0150 - Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirements
- § 436-180-0155 - Reporting Requirements of a Self-Insured Worker Leasing Company
- § 436-180-0160 - Suspension or Revocation of License
- § 436-180-0170 - Monitoring and Auditing
- § 436-180-0200 - Assessment of Civil Penalties
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.