Division 76 - OPSRP DISABILITY BENEFIT
- § 459-076-0001 - Definitions
- § 459-076-0005 - Eligibility for Disability Benefits
- § 459-076-0010 - Criteria for Granting and Denying Disability Benefits
- § 459-076-0020 - Application Required
- § 459-076-0025 - Application Processing - Independent Examinations and Appeals
- § 459-076-0045 - Cessation of Disability Benefits Upon Reaching Normal Retirement Age
- § 459-076-0050 - Periodic Reviews
- § 459-076-0055 - Payment of Disability Benefit
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.