Division 150 - RETROSPECTIVE/PROSPECTIVE ELIGIBILITY AND BUDGETING
- § 461-150-0020 - Prospective Eligibility and Budgeting
- § 461-150-0030 - Retrospective Eligibility or Budgeting
- § 461-150-0042 - Prospective Eligibility and Budgeting; EA
- § 461-150-0050 - Prospective Eligibility and Budgeting; OSIP, OSIPM, and QMB
- § 461-150-0055 - Repealed
- § 461-150-0060 - [Effective until9/27/2022]Prospective or Retrospective Eligibility and Budgeting; ERDC, REF, REFM, SNAP, TANF
- § 461-150-0060 - [Effective9/27/2022]Prospective or Retrospective Eligibility and Budgeting; ERDC, REF, REFM, SNAP, TANF, version 2
- § 461-150-0070 - Prospective Budgeting of Stable Income
- § 461-150-0080 - Prospective Budgeting of Variable Income
- § 461-150-0090 - Prospective Budgeting: Annualizing and Prorating Contracted or Self-employment Income; Not OSIP, OSIPM, or QMB
- § 461-150-0095 - Prospective Budgeting: Averaging and Estimating Self-employment Income; OSIP, OSIPM, QMB
- § 461-150-0100 - Initial Month Prospective Budgeting for Destitute Filing Groups; SNAP
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.