Division 1 - PROCEDURAL RULES
- § 581-001-0000 - Giving Reasonable Notice to Interested Persons on any Proposal by the Fair Dismissal Appeals Board to Adopt, Amend, or Repeal any Rule
- § 581-001-0002 - Authorization for Employee to Appear on Behalf of Agency in Certain Hearings
- § 581-001-0005 - Model Rules of Procedure
- § 581-001-0010 - Renumbered
- § 581-001-0016 - Deputy Superintendent of Public Instruction
- § 581-001-0053 - Parking Rules (OSSD)
- § 581-001-0100 - Audit and Other Financial Appeals
- § 581-001-0105 - Establishing Fees for Public Records
- § 581-001-0110 - Mediation Confidentiality
- § 581-001-0115 - Confidentiality of Workplace Mediations
- § 581-001-0125 - Administration of Intergovernmental Agreements
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.