Chapter 583 - HIGHER EDUCATION COORDINATING COMMISSION, OFFICE OF DEGREE AUTHORIZATION
- Division 1 - PROCEDURAL RULES (§ 583-001-0000 to 583-001-0015)
- Division 30 - STANDARDS AND PROCEDURES FOR SCHOOLS REQUIRED TO OBTAIN AUTHORIZATION TO OFFER ACADEMIC DEGREES IN OREGON, OR REQUIRED TO ESTABLISH EXEMPTION (§ 583-030-0005 to 583-030-0063)
- Division 40 - REVIEW OF PROPOSED NEW POST-SECONDARY PROGRAMS AND LOCATIONS (§ 583-040-0005 to 583-040-0025)
- Division 50 - VALIDATION OR INVALIDATION OF CLAIM TO POSSESS AN ACADEMIC DEGREE (§ 583-050-0006 to 583-050-0040)
- Division 70 - OVERSIGHT OF POST-SECONDARY ACCREDITING BODIES (§ 583-070-0002 to 583-070-0020)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.