Division 14 - APPLICATION OF THE STATEWIDE PLANNING GOALS TO NEWLY INCORPORATED CITIES, ANNEXATION, AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT ON RURAL LANDS
- § 660-014-0000 - Purpose
- § 660-014-0010 - Application of the Statewide Planning Goals to Newly Incorporated Cities
- § 660-014-0030 - Rural Lands Irrevocably Committed to Urban Levels of Development
- § 660-014-0040 - Establishment of New Urban Development on Undeveloped Rural Lands
- § 660-014-0060 - Annexations of Lands Subject to an Acknowledged Comprehensive Plan
- § 660-014-0070 - Annexations of Lands not subject to an Acknowledged Comprehensive Plan
- § 660-014-0090 - Establishment of Temporary Natural Disaster Related Sheltering on Undeveloped Rural Lands
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.