Division 17 - CANCELLATION OF PERFECTED WATER RIGHTS
- § 690-017-0005 - Introduction
- § 690-017-0010 - Definitions
- § 690-017-0100 - Cancellation Authorized byRecord Owner
- § 690-017-0200 - Watermaster Affidavit of Inability to Appropriate or Beneficially Use Water
- § 690-017-0300 - Notice of Watermaster Affidavit to Record Owner
- § 690-017-0400 - Cancellation Initiated by Department
- § 690-017-0500 - Cancellation Not Protested
- § 690-017-0600 - Protest of Cancellation/Statement of Intent to Rebut Presumption of Forfeiture
- § 690-017-0700 - Cancellation Hearing
- § 690-017-0800 - Grounds for and Manner of Rebutting a Presumption of Forfeiture
- § 690-017-0900 - Time Period of Non-Use
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.