Division 2 - PROCEDURAL RULES FOR CONTESTED CASES
- § 690-002-0000 - Scope and Purpose
- § 690-002-0010 - Definitions
- § 690-002-0020 - Authorized Non-Attorney Representation
- § 690-002-0023 - Agency Representation by Officer or Employee
- § 690-002-0025 - Time for Filing Protests or Requests for Hearing
- § 690-002-0030 - Form and Content of Protest
- § 690-002-0035 - Requests for Standing in Matters Involving Applications Made under ORS Chapter 537
- § 690-002-0075 - Scope of Hearing
- § 690-002-0105 - Requests for Intervention in Hearings Conducted Pursuant to ORS 537.170 or 537.622
- § 690-002-0175 - Exceptions to Proposed Orders
- § 690-002-0190 - Exceptions to Final Orders
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.