Division 54 - CONVERSION OF A HYDROELECTRIC WATER RIGHT TO AN INSTREAM WATER RIGHT
- § 690-054-0000 - Purpose and Applicability
- § 690-054-0010 - Definitions
- § 690-054-0020 - Notice of Consideration for Conversion: Eligibility Determinations and Preliminary Findings of Fact
- § 690-054-0030 - Notice of Consideration for Conversion: Requirements and Comment Period
- § 690-054-0040 - Proposed Final Order: Final Determinations and Findings of Fact
- § 690-054-0050 - Notice of Proposed Final Order
- § 690-054-0060 - Filing of Protests
- § 690-054-0070 - Time and Place of Hearings, Exceptions, Final Order
- § 690-054-0080 - Issuance of Instream Water Right Certificate
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.