Division 30 - CODE OF ETHICS FOR REGULATED SOCIAL WORKERS
- § 877-030-0025 - Applicability
- § 877-030-0030 - Ethical Responsibility
- § 877-030-0040 - Conduct and Reporting Requirements of Regulated Social Workers
- § 877-030-0070 - Ethical Responsibility to Clients
- § 877-030-0080 - Administrators, Supervisors, and Teachers of Clinical Practice
- § 877-030-0090 - General Provisions Governing Conduct
- § 877-030-0100 - Retention of Client Records; Disposition of Client Records in Case of Death or Incapacity of Licensee
- § 877-030-0110 - Social Workers Conducting Child Custody Evaluations and/or Parenting Time Evaluations
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.