Division 60 - COFA PREMIUM ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- § 945-060-0000 - Definitions
- § 945-060-0005 - Eligible Qualified Health Plan
- § 945-060-0010 - Enrollment in a Qualified Health Plan
- § 945-060-0015 - Application for the COFA Premium Assistance Program
- § 945-060-0020 - Review and, Approval of COFA Premium Assistance Program Application by the Department; Waiting List
- § 945-060-0025 - Requirements for Continued Eligibility for COFA Premium Assistance; Disenrollment from Program
- § 945-060-0030 - Payment of Qualified Health Plan Premiums and Out-of-Pocket Costs
- § 945-060-0035 - Streamlined Application for Renewal of Participation in the COFA Premium Assistance Program
- § 945-060-0040 - COFA Premium Assistance Program Participant Appeal Rights
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.