Sec. 211.103 - Enforcement
§ 211.103. Enforcement
(a) The Department may issue orders necessary to implement this chapter including an order to suspend, modify or revoke a license or permit authorized by this chapter, or to require corrective action for a violation identified in subsection (c).
(b) Before issuing an order modifying peak particle velocity or airblast limits in a blasting activity permit, the Department will first provide the permittee with an opportunity to meet and discuss modifications.
(c) It is a violation of this chapter to:
(1) Fail to comply with this chapter or Chapter 77, 87 or 88 (relating to noncoal mining; surface mining of coal; and anthracite coal), regarding storage and use of explosives.
(2) Fail to comply with any order or permit or license of the Department issued under this chapter or Chapter 77, 87 or 88.
(3) Hinder, obstruct or interfere with the Department or its personnel in the performance of any duty hereun-der.
(4) Violate 18 Pa.C.S. § 4903 or § 4904 (relating to false swearing; and unsworn falsification to authorities).
(d) The Department will not issue a permit or license to any person who has done any of the following:
(1) Failed or continues to fail to comply with this chapter, a condition of a permit issued under this chapter or an order issued to enforce the requirements of this chapter.
(2) Demonstrated an inability or lack of intention to comply with this chapter as indicated by a past or continuing violation.(The provisions of this § 211.103 adopted July 13, 2001, effective July 14, 2001, 31 Pa.B. 3751; amended June 22, 2018, effective June 23, 2018, 48 Pa.B. 3711. Amended by Pennsylvania Bulletin, Vol 48, No. 25. June 23, 2018, effective 6/23/2018)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.