Title 101 - GENERAL ASSEMBLY
- Part I - LEGISLATIVE REFERENCE BUREAU (Subpart A to E)
- Part II - Joint State Government Commission [Reserved]
- Part III - LOCAL GOVERNMENT COMMISSION (Chapter 301 to 303)
- Part IV - Legislative Budget And Finance Committee (Chapter 401)
- Part V - Legislative Data Processing Committee (Subpart A to B)
- Part VI - Pennsylvania Commission On Interstate Cooperation [Reserved]
- Appendix A - RIGHT TO KNOW LAW APPEALS
- Part VII - CAPITOL PRESERVATION COMMITTEE (Chapter 701)
Title 101 (General Assembly) is published for information purposes only under 45 Pa.C.S. § 702(7). The Director of the Legislative Reference Bureau finds this document to be general and permanent in nature. This document is not a rule or regulation, and it may be modified at any time without notice as circumstances may require.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.