Title 204 - JUDICIAL SYSTEM GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Part I - Preliminary Provisions (Chapter 1)
- Part II - GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (Chapter 27 to 33)
- Part III - Reserved
- Part IV - ADMISSION TO PRACTICE LAW (Chapter 71 to 73)
- Part V - PROFESSIONAL ETHICS AND CONDUCT (Subpart A to D)
- Part VI - Judicial Council Of Pennsylvania (Subpart A to F)
- Part VII - ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE OF PENNSYLVANIA COURTS (Chapter 201 to 221)
- Part VIII - CRIMINAL SENTENCING (Chapter 303 to 311)
- Part IX - Access To Justice Act Regulations (Chapter 401)
Current through Register Vol. 51, No. 52, December 25, 2021
Under the Commonwealth Documents Law the text of documents published in this title acquires no special status by reason of such publication. For the official text of judicial documents reference should be made to the Prothonotary of the Supreme Court or to the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts, as appropriate. See 201 Pa. Code, Rule 103.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
- PART I - PRELIMINARY PROVISIONS (§ 1.1)
- PART II - GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (Rule 101 to § 31.13)
- PART III - [Reserved]
- PART IV - ADMISSION TO PRACTICE LAW (Rule 101 to Rule 102)
- PART V - PROFESSIONAL ETHICS AND CONDUCT (§ 81.1 to § 99.3)
- PART VI - JUDICIAL COUNCIL OF PENNSYLVANIA (§ 101.1 to § 181.3)
- PART VII - ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE OF PENNSYLVANIA COURTS (§ 201.1 to § 407)
- PART VIII - CRIMINAL SENTENCING (§ 303.1 to § 307.4)
- PART IX - ACCESS TO JUSTICE ACT REGULATIONS (§ 401.1 to § 401.9)