Title 225 - RULES OF EVIDENCE
- Article I - GENERAL PROVISIONS (Rule 101 to 106)
- Article II - JUDICIAL NOTICE (Rule 201)
- Article III - PRESUMPTIONS (Rule 301)
- Article IV - RELEVANCE AND ITS LIMITS (Rule 401 to 412)
- Article V - PRIVILEGES (Rule 501 to 502)
- Article VI - WITNESSES (Rule 601 to 615)
- Article VII - OPINIONS AND EXPERT TESTIMONY (Rule 701 to 706)
- Article VIII - HEARSAY (Rule 801 to 807)
- Article IX - AUTHENTICATION AND IDENTIFICATION (Rule 901 to 903)
- Article X - CONTENTS OF WRITINGS, RECORDINGS, AND PHOTOGRAPHS (Rule 1001 to 1008)
The provisions of this Title 225 adopted May 8, 1998, effective October 1, 1998, 28 Pa.B. 2369; rescinded and replaced January 17, 2013, effective in sixty days, 43 Pa.B. 620, unless otherwise noted.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.