Title 234 - RULES OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
- Chapter 1 - SCOPE OF RULES, CONSTRUCTION AND DEFINITIONS, LOCAL RULES (Rule 100 to 102)
- Chapter 2 - INVESTIGATIONS (Part A to B(2))
- Chapter 3 - ACCELERATED REHABILITATIVE DISPOSITION (ARD) (Part A to B)
- Chapter 4 - PROCEDURES IN SUMMARY CASES (Part A to H)
- Chapter 5 - PRETRIAL PROCEDURES IN COURT CASES (Part A to I)
- Chapter 6 - TRIAL PROCEDURES IN COURT CASES (Part A to C(2))
- Chapter 7 - POST-TRIAL PROCEDURES IN COURT CASES (Part A to C)
- Chapter 8 - SPECIAL RULES FOR CASES IN WHICH DEATH SENTENCE IS AUTHORIZED (Part A to B)
- Chapter 9 - POST-CONVICTION COLLATERAL PROCEEDINGS (Rule 900 to 910)
- Chapter 10 - RULES OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE FOR THE PHILADELPHIA MUNICIPAL COURT AND THE PHILADELPHIA MUNICIPAL COURT TRAFFIC DIVISION (Rule 1000 to 1001)
- Chapter 11 - ABOLITIONS AND SUSPENSIONS (Rule 1100 to 1101)
The provisions of this Title 234 reorganized and renumbered March 1, 2000, effective April 1, 2001, 30 Pa.B. 1477, unless otherwise noted.
Under the Commonwealth Documents Law the text of documents published in this title acquires no special status by reason of such publication. For the official text of judicial documents reference should be made to the Prothonotary of the Supreme Court or to the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts, as appropriate. See 201 Pa. Code Rule 103.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.