CHILD ABUSE REPORTING REQUIREMENTS
- § 29.91 - Definitions relating to child abuse reporting requirements
- § 29.92 - Suspected child abuse-mandated reporting requirements
- § 29.93 - Photographs, medical tests and X-rays of child subject to report
- § 29.94 - Suspected death as a result of child abuse-mandated reporting requirement
- § 29.95 - Immunity from liability
- § 29.96 - Confidentiality-waived
- § 29.97 - Noncompliance
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.