Chapter 134 - DEPARTMENT OF LABOR, LICENSING AND REGULATION- BOARD OF PODIATRY EXAMINERS
- § 134-10 - License to Practice Podiatry
- § 134-20 - Fees to Practice Podiatry
- § 134-30 - Requirements for Written Examinations
- § 134-40 - Fees for Examinations
- § 134-50 - Procedure for Re-examination and Review of Examination
Current through Register Vol. 45, No. 12, December 24, 2021
Statutory Authority: 1976 Code Sections40-1-50, 40-1-70, and 40-51-40
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.