61-68 - Water Classifications and Standards
- § 61-68.A - PURPOSE AND SCOPE
- § 61-68.B - DEFINITIONS
- § 61-68.C - Applicability of Standards
- § 61-68.D - ANTIDEGRADATION RULES
- § 61-68.E - General Rules and Standards Applicable to All Waters
- § 61-68.F - NARRATIVE BIOLOGICAL CRITERIA
- § 61-68.G - Class Descriptions, Designations, and Specific Standards for Surface Waters
- § 61-68.H - Class Descriptions and Specific Standards for Ground Waters
- § 61-68.I - SEVERABILITY
- Appendix - WATER QUALITY NUMERIC CRITERIA FOR THE PROTECTION OF AQUATIC LIFE AND HUMAN HEALTH
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 3, March 25, 2022
Statutory Authority: 1976 Code Section 48-1-10 et seq.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.