Article 5 - SAFETY STANDARDS FOR ELEVATOR FACILITIES
- § 71-5000 - Purpose and Definitions
- § 71-5100 - Safety Standards for New Installations
- § 71-5200 - Safety Standards for Existing Facilities
- § 71-5300 - Permits and Certificate Required
- § 71-5310 - Application for Construction Permit, Elevator Registration, and Operating Certificate
- § 71-5400 - Qualification of Special Inspectors
- § 71-5500 - Inspections
- § 71-5550 - Accidents and Dangerous Facilities
- § 71-5600 - Fee Schedules
- § 71-5700 - Procedure for Hearing Contested Citations and Assessments of Penalty
- § 71-5800 - Procedure for Application for Variance
- § 71-5900 - Effective Date
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.