Chapter 95 - DEPARTMENT OF LABOR, LICENSING AND REGULATION BOARD OF EXAMINERS IN OPTOMETRY
- § 95-1 - Prescribing Contact Lenses as Practice of Optometry
- § 95-2 - Advertisements
- § 95-3 - Licensure Requirements
- § 95-4 - Continuing Education
- § 95-5 - Licensure By Endorsement
- § 95-6 - Professional Standards For Patient Records
Current through Register Vol. 45, No. 12, December 24, 2021
Statutory Authority: 1976 Code Sections
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.