Chapter 219 - PRELICENSING, REACTIVATION, TESTS, AND ENDORSEMENTS
- § 219.1 - Eligibility to Take State Examinations
- § 219.2 - Reciprocity for Out-of-State Peace Officers, Federal Criminal Investigators, and Military Police
- § 219.3 - Examination Administration
- § 219.5 - Examinee Requirements
- § 219.7 - Scoring of Examinations
- § 219.11 - Reactivation of a License
- § 219.25 - License Requirements for Persons with Military Special Forces Training
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.