Subchapter P - [Repealed]
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
- Division 1 - APPEAL PROCEDURES FOR THE CHILD AND ADULT CARE FOOD PROGRAM (CACFP) (§ 1.1000 to 1.1004)
- Division 2 - APPEAL PROCEDURES FOR THE SUMMER FOOD SERVICE PROGRAM (SFSP) (§ 1.1010 to 1.1011)
- Division 3 - APPEAL PROCEDURES FOR THE NATIONAL SCHOOL LUNCH PROGRAM (NSLP) (§ 1.1020 to 1.1021)
- Division 4 - APPEAL PROCEDURES FOR THE SCHOOL BREAKFAST PROGRAM (SBP) (§ 1.1030 to 1.1031)
- Division 5 - APPEAL PROCEDURES FOR THE SPECIAL MILK PROGRAM FOR CHILDREN (SMP) (§ 1.1040 to 1.1041)
- Division 6 - ADMINISTRATIVE HEARING PROCEDURES FOR CONDUCTING THE APPEALS OF THE FOOD AND NUTRITION PROGRAMS (§ 1.1050 to 1.1053)