Chapter 27 - TEXAS CITRUS PEST AND DISEASE MANAGEMENT CORPORATION
- Subchapter A - GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ 27.101 to 27.107)
- Subchapter B - ELECTION OR REFERENDUM PROCEDURES (§ 27.201 to 27.211)
- Subchapter C - REQUIREMENT FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE SUPPRESSION PROGRAM AND ADMINISTRATIVE PENALTY (§ 27.301 to 27.307)
- Subchapter D - ASSESSMENTS, COMPLIANCE AND LIENS (§ 27.401 to 27.408)
- Subchapter E - ESTABLISHMENT OF RULES, PROCEDURES, AND METHODS OF TREATMENT (§ 27.501 to 27.503)
- Subchapter F - BIO-INTENSIVE CONTROLS IN ACTIVE PEST MANAGEMENT ZONES (§ 27.601 to 27.605)
- Subchapter G - ORGANIC CITRUS RULES (§ 27.701 to 27.707)
- Subchapter H - CREATION OF PEST MANAGEMENT ZONES (§ 27.801 to 27.804)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.