Utah Admin. Code R251-401-2 - Definitions
Current through Bulletin No. 2021-18, September 15, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
(1) "Board" means Board of Pardons and Parole.
(2) "Fee suspension" means temporary, time-limited suspension of required fee payment when inability to pay is a result of short-term, substantial hardship.
(3) "Fee waiver" means long-term waiver of fee payment when the substantial hardship causing an inability to pay is highly unlikely to change during the period of supervision.
(4) "Substantial hardship" means any condition which would cause gross monthly household income to be below the Federal Poverty Level.
(5) "UDC" means Utah Department of Corrections.