Utah Admin. Code R590-102-23 - Electronic Commerce Dedicated Fees
Current through Bulletin No. 2021-18, September 15, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
(1) Photocopy fee - per page: $0.50.
(2) Complete annual statement copy fee - per statement: $40.
(3) Fee for accepting service of legal process: $10.
(4) Fees for production of information lists regarding licensees or other information that can be produced by list:
(a) printed list, if the information is already in list format and only needs to be printed or reprinted: $1 per page;
(b) electronic list compiled by accessing information stored in the Department's database:
(i) a separate fee is assessed for each list compiled;
(ii) each list is assessed one or more of the following fees:
(A) a base fee, which entitles the requestor up to 30 minutes of staff time to draft the information query, compile the information, prepare a CD, and prepare a CD for mailing to the requestor -- due with request for information: $50;
(B) each additional 30 minutes or fraction thereof to draft the information query, compile the information, prepare a CD, and prepare a CD for mailing to the requestor - due by the due date on the invoice: $50;
(iii) additional CD - due by the due date on the invoice: $1.
(5) Returned check fee: $20.
(6) Workers compensation loss cost multiplier schedule: $5.
(7) Address correction fee - assessed when department has to research and enter new address for a licensee - due by the due date on the invoice: $35.
(8) Independent Review Organization. Initial application fee - due with application: $250.
(9) Withdrawal from writing a line of insurance or reducing total annual premium volume by 75% or more - due with plan of orderly withdrawal submission: $50,000.
(10) Administrative disciplinary action removal from public access on Insurance Department controlled website - due with application: $185.