Utah Admin. Code R590-102-6 - Foreign Surplus Lines Insurer, Accredited Reinsurer, Certified Reinsurer, Trusteed Reinsurer, and Employee Welfare Fund Administrative/Service Fees
Current through Bulletin No. 2021-18, September 15, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
(1) Initial Fee - due with application: $1,000.
(2) Annual Fee - due annually by the due date on the invoice: $500;
(3) Late annual payment - due for any annual payment paid after the due date on the invoice: $550;
(4) Reinstatement - due with application: $1,000.
(5) The annual fee includes the following services for which no additional fee is required and is paid in advance:
(a) filing of power of attorney; and
(b) filing of registered agent.
(6) E-commerce fee: see R590-102-22.