Utah Admin. Code R590-148-15 - Standard Format Outline of Coverage
This section of the rule implements, interprets and prescribes a standard format of an outline of coverage for the provisions in Subsection 31A-22-1409(2).
(1) The outline of coverage shall be a free-standing document, using no smaller than ten point type.
(2) The outline of coverage may contain no material of an advertising nature.
(3) Text which is capitalized or underscored in the standard format outline of coverage may be emphasized by other means which provide prominence equivalent to capitalization or underscoring.
(4) Use of the text and sequence of text of the standard format outline of coverage is mandatory, unless otherwise specifically indicated.
(5) The format for outline of coverage can be found in Table IV, Long-Term Care Insurance Outline of Coverage.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.