Utah Admin. Code R590-148-4 - Incorporation by Reference
The following tables and appendices are hereby incorporated by reference within this rule and are available for public inspection at the Insurance Department during normal business hours or at http://www.insurance.utah.gov/ruleindex.html. These tables and appendices were adopted by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners' Long-Term Care Insurance Model Regulation #641, as approved April 2000.
(1) Table I, Notice to Applicant Regarding Replacement of Individual Accident and Sickness or Long- Term Care Insurance.
(2) Table II, Notice to Applicant Regarding Replacement of Accident and Sickness or Long-Term Care Insurance.
(3) Table III, Triggers for a Substantial Premium Increase.
(4) Table IV, Long-Term Care Insurance Outline of Coverage.
(5) Appendix A, Rescission Reporting Form.
(6) Appendix B, Long-Term Care Insurance Personal Worksheet.
(7) Appendix C, Things You Should Know Before You Buy Long-Term Care Insurance.
(8) Appendix D, Long-Term Care Insurance Suitability Letter.
(9) Appendix E, Claims Denial Reporting Form Long-Term Care Insurance.
(10) Appendix F, Worksheet Potential Rate Increase Disclosure Form.
(11) Appendix G, Replacement and Lapse Reporting Form.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.