Title R698 - Administration
- Rule R698-1 - Public Petitions for Declaratory Orders (§ R698-1-1 to R698-1-7)
- Rule R698-2 - Government Records Access and Management Act Rule (§ R698-2-1 to R698-2-12)
- Rule R698-3 - Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) Complaint Procedure (§ R698-3-1 to R698-3-7)
- Rule R698-4 - Certification of a Private Law Enforcement Agency of an Institution of Higher Education (§ R698-4-1 to R698-4-10)
- Rule R698-5 - State Hazardous Chemical Emergency Response Commission Advisory Committee (§ R698-5-1 to R698-5-6)
- Rule R698-6 - Honoring Heroes Restricted Account (§ R698-6-1 to R698-6-5)
- Rule R698-7 - Emergency Vehicles (§ R698-7-1 to R698-7-8)
- Rule R698-8 - Local Public Safety and Firefighter Surviving Spouse Trust Fund (§ R698-8-1 to R698-8-7)
- Rule R698-9 - Utah Law Enforcement Memorial Support Restricted Account (§ R698-9-1 to R698-9-5)
- Rule R698-10 - Electronic Meetings (§ R698-10-1 to R698-10-5)
- Rule R698-11 - Submission and Testing of Sexual Assault Kits (§ R698-11-1 to R698-11-6)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.