12 Va. Admin. Code § 30-110-370 - [Effective 3/7/2024] Final decision and transmission of the hearing record
A. After conducting the hearing, reviewing the record, and deciding questions of law, the hearing officer shall issue a written final decision which either sustains or reverses the agency action or remands the case to the agency for further action consistent with his written instructions. The hearing officer's final decision shall be considered as the agency's final administrative action pursuant to 42 CFR, 431.244(f). The final decision shall include:
1. A description of the procedural development of the case;
2. Findings of fact that identify supporting evidence;
3. Conclusions of law that identify supporting regulations and law;
4. Conclusions and reasoning;
5. The specific action to be taken by the agency to implement the decision;
6. The deadline date by which further action must be taken; and
7. A cover letter stating that the hearing officer's decision is final, and stating that the final decision may be appealed directly to circuit court as provided in 12VAC30-110-40.
B. The hearing record shall be forwarded to the appellant and his representative with the final decision.
§§ 32.1-324 and 32.1-325 of the Code of Virginia.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.