Agency 20 - PESTICIDE CONTROL BOARD (ABOLISHED)
- Chapter 10 - PUBLIC PARTICIPATION GUIDELINES [REPEALED] (§ 2VAC20-10-10 to 2VAC20-10-120)
- Chapter 11 - PUBLIC PARTICIPATION GUIDELINES [REPEALED] (§ 2VAC20-11-10 to 2VAC20-11-110)
- Chapter 20 - RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR ENFORCEMENT OF THE VIRGINIA PESTICIDE LAW - RENUMBERED AS 2VAC5-670 (§ 2VAC20-20-10 to 2VAC20-20-220)
- Chapter 30 - REGULATIONS GOVERNING PESTICIDE FEES CHARGED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE AND CONSUMER SERVICES - RENUMBERED AS 2VAC5-675 (§ 2VAC20-30-10 to 2VAC20-30-50)
- Chapter 40 - REGULATIONS GOVERNING LICENSING OF PESTICIDE BUSINESSES OPERATING UNDER AUTHORITY OF THE VIRGINIA PESTICIDE CONTROL ACT - RENUMBERED AS 2VAC5-680 (§ 2VAC20-40-10 to 2VAC20-40-120)
- Chapter 50 - REGULATIONS GOVERNING PESTICIDE APPLICATOR CERTIFICATION UNDER AUTHORITY OF VIRGINIA PESTICIDE CONTROL ACT [REPEALED] (§ 2VAC20-50-10 to 2VAC20-50-220)
- Chapter 51 - REGULATIONS GOVERNING PESTICIDE APPLICATOR CERTIFICATION UNDER AUTHORITY OF VIRGINIA PESTICIDE CONTROL ACT- RENUMBERED AS 2VAC5-685 (§ 2VAC20-51-10 to 2VAC20-51-210)
Based on Chapters 803 and 835 of the 2012 Acts of Assembly, the Pesticide Control Board is abolished as of July 1, 2012. Regulations of the board are transferred to the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services at 2VAC5.
Enactments 31-33 of Chapters 803 and 835 of the 2012 Acts of Assembly provide that all rules and regulations adopted by the Pesticide Control Board that are in effect as of the effective date of this act shall remain in full force and effect until amended or rescinded by the Board of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.