Wash. Admin. Code § 208-660-107 - How does the department interpret the definition of "licensee" in RCW 19146010(10)?
* A mortgage broker licensed by the director;
* The principal(s) or designated broker of a mortgage broker;
* A loan originator licensed by the director;
* Any person subject to licensing under RCW 19.146.-200; or
* Any person acting as a mortgage broker or loan originator subject to any provisions of the act.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.