Title 132L - Centralia College
- Chapter 132L-19 - Disruption of operation (§ 132L-19-010)
- Chapter 132L-26 - Emergency procedures (§ 132L-26-010 to 132L-26-030)
- Chapter 132L-108 - Practice and procedure (§ 132L-108-010 to 132L-108-100)
- Chapter 132L-117 - Parking and traffic regulations - Centralia College (§ 132L-117-010 to 132L-117-300)
- Chapter 132L-120 - Centralia College - Student rights and responsibilities code (§ 132L-120-010 to 132L-120-220)
- Chapter 132L-122 - Withholding services for outstanding debt (§ 132L-122-010 to 132L-122-030)
- Chapter 132L-133 - Organization (§ 132L-133-020 to 132L-133-030)
- Chapter 132L-136 - Use of district facilities
- Chapter 132L-140 - Environmental protection (§ 132L-140-010 to 132L-140-020)
- Chapter 132L-276 - Public records (§ 132L-276-010 to 132L-276-900)
- Chapter 132L-300 - Discrimination complaint process (§ 132L-300-010 to 132L-300-110)
- Chapter 132L-350 - CENTRALIA COLLEGE-STUDENT RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES CODE (§ 132L-350-005 to 132L-350-270)
- Chapter 132L-351 - Centralia College-Student Rights and Responsibilities Code (§ 132L-351-005 to 132L-351-120)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.