Chapter 208-548 - Acquisition of banks, trust companies, national banking associations of bank holding companies by out-of-state bank holding companies
- § 208-548-010 - Authority and purpose
- § 208-548-020 - Joint application
- § 208-548-030 - Information required - Identity of applicant parties and operating subsidiaries - Designation of representative of each applicant
- § 208-548-040 - Information required from applicant to be acquired
- § 208-548-050 - Information required from acquiring applicant
- § 208-548-060 - Information to be made available by acquiring applicant
- § 208-548-070 - Information to be made available by applicant to be acquired
- § 208-548-080 - Application to include statement of interlocking management or ownership
- § 208-548-090 - Director may consult with and obtain information from appropriate federal regulatory authority
- § 208-548-100 - Interstate acquisition reciprocity - States possessing
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.