Chapter 254-20 - Special valuation for historic properties
- § 254-20-010 - Purpose
- § 254-20-020 - Authority
- § 254-20-030 - Definitions
- § 254-20-040 - Responsibilities of the local legislative authority
- § 254-20-050 - Defining the class of eligible historic property
- § 254-20-060 - Requirements for local review boards
- § 254-20-070 - Responsibilities of local review boards
- § 254-20-080 - Responsibilities of the state historic preservation officer
- § 254-20-090 - Responsibilities of the owner - Application requirements
- § 254-20-100 - Washington state advisory council's standards for the rehabilitation and maintenance of historic properties
- § 254-20-110 - Eligibility and disqualification
- § 254-20-120 - Historic preservation special valuation agreement
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.