Chapter 284-20C - Rules for filing motor vehicle service contracts
- § 284-20C-005 - Definitions that apply to this chapter
- § 284-20C-010 - Purpose of this chapter
- § 284-20C-015 - Filing instructions that are incorporated into this chapter
- § 284-20C-020 - General motor vehicle service contract filing rules
- § 284-20C-030 - The commissioner may reject motor vehicle service contract filings
- § 284-20C-040 - Rules for rejected filings made under RCW 48.110.073(3)
- § 284-20C-050 - Filing authorization rules
- § 284-20C-060 - Rules for revised or replaced motor vehicle service contracts
- § 284-20C-070 - Effective date rules
- § 284-20C-080 - Reference copies of amendatory forms
- § 284-20C-090 - Rules for responding to an objection letter
- § 284-20C-110 - Rules for motor vehicle service contracts translated from English to another language
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.