Chapter 284-24B - Rules that require property and casualty insurers to report statistical data
- § 284-24B-010 - Definitions that apply to this chapter
- § 284-24B-020 - Purpose
- § 284-24B-030 - The commissioner adopts certain statistical plans
- § 284-24B-040 - Insurers must report statistical experience
- § 284-24B-050 - Process for an entity to be designated a statistical agent
- § 284-24B-060 - Statistical agents must file their statistical plans with the commissioner
- § 284-24B-070 - Statistical agents must comply with the NAIC Statistical Handbook
- § 284-24B-080 - Multiple statistical agents for the same line of insurance
- § 284-24B-090 - Access to data
- § 284-24B-100 - Disclosure of data
- § 284-24B-110 - Effective date
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.