Chapter 284-24C - Specific rules that apply to statistical plans for medical professional liability reports
- § 284-24C-010 - Definitions that apply to these rules
- § 284-24C-020 - Purpose
- § 284-24C-030 - Statistical reporting for medical professional liability insurance
- § 284-24C-040 - NAIC Statistical Handbook - Medical professional liability statistical plan reporting requirements
- § 284-24C-050 - Additional medical professional liability statistical plan reporting requirements required by the commissioner
- § 284-24C-060 - Effective dates
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.