Subchapter C - OPEN AND SPECIAL ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS
- § 284-43-1020 - Special enrollment requirements for small group plans
- § 284-43-1040 - Special enrollment periods for small group qualified health plans
- § 284-43-1060 - Duration and effective dates of small group special enrollment periods
- § 284-43-1080 - Individual market open enrollment requirements
- § 284-43-1100 - Individual market special enrollment requirements
- § 284-43-1120 - Individual market special enrollment period requirements for qualified health plans
- § 284-43-1140 - Duration, notice requirements and effective dates of coverage for individual market special enrollment periods
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.